Gone are the days when only professional app designers can develop high quality apps for smartphones. It all began with amateur app developers practicing their craft using Android’s open source platform. Pretty soon, anyone who has basic coding knowledge could build their own mobile app. Today, knowing how to write code isn’t even a requirement in order to build a mobile app – especially for Android. All one needs is a good idea for an app and a decent Android app builder and voila! Instant mobile app!
Using an Android app builder is easy, and in most cases, quite affordable. Here are some app builders that are worth a try:
- Andromo – This Android app builder delivers exactly what it promises – an easy, do-it-yourself app building experience for novices and expert coders alike. Andromo’s focus on the Android platform gives it an edge over other “cross-over” app builders that try to streamline a single app for different platforms. With Andromo, users can create a 100% native Android app for free when they sign up, and if they like what they’ve created, they can subscribe and create as many apps as they want.
- AppsGeyser – Business owners who want to widen their reach and make money in the process will love AppsGeyser. This Android app builder can easily convert websites, ebooks, video streaming channels and a host of other online and offline sources into professional-looking Android apps. By submitting the app to be monetized with high-paying ads, AppsGeyser users can also earn money with their apps.
- AppMakr – This app builder helps users create apps not just for Android, but for iOS devices as well. This isn’t a “cross-over” app builder, though, because the apps created for each platform are 100% native. Unlike most app builders, AppMakr gives users credit for the apps that they create. Each user has his or her own developer profile and the apps they create are published under their own brand name or developer profile. This is nice if you are trying to build a reputation for yourself in the field.
- AppsBar – This app builder provides users with a guided app-building experience, giving them tips and clues along each step of the building process. The developers of AppsBar have recently included games in their list of apps that users can create using their service. The best part about AppsBar is that their services are absolutely free.
- Appsme – This app builder is a great choice for businesses who want to increase customer satisfaction through the use of dedicated mobile apps. Appsme creates native apps for both Android and iOS so business owners don’t need to worry about reaching everyone in their customer list. Appsme also offers a 14-day free trial for those who are just testing the waters. Their monthly fee is quite affordable and users can cancel their subscription at any time with no strings attached.
With so many cloud-based app builders and app-building software available, it can be a pain choosing the right Android app builder. The best thing to do is to compare different app builders by taking advantage of their free trial offers before subscribing to a particular service. If you plan your app project well before you get started, you will be able to choose your provider based on the requirements of your specific app.